Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Morley Hayes Wedding Entertainment

Morley Hayes Wedding venue is probably the most popular venue I perform at, and married there myself in September 2011, so I can definately see why!

Have a look for yourself at Morley Hayes Weddings.
Contact the Events Manager Sarah Gadsby and the team to arrange a viewing of this great venue!


This year I have performed close up magic entertainment at Morley Hayes at Wedding Fayres, Birthday Parties, Anniversary Parties, and Weddings.

I'm already booked for 11 weddings there in 2014, to provide my unique brand of close up wedding entertainment.

You'll be able to see me perform at Morley Hayes Winter Wedding Fayre on Tuesday January 7th 2014 from 4pm until 8pm.





(Photo's courtesy of  SB Photography)


 If you would like to enquire about or book your wedding entertainment, visit the website at Anthony Chan, or e-mail info@anthonychan.co.uk

To keep up to date with all my latest performances, join this blog and join the facebook fan page at 








No comments:

Post a Comment