Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Christmas Party Entertainment in Derbyshire

It's nearly December, which means it's nearly time for Christmas Magic Parties in and around Derbyshire.



Lot's of corporate Christmas Parties to perform at, for a number of high profile companies.
I'll be performing in Chesterfield, Derby, Matlock, Belper, and I'll be back at the Hilton once again.

I have a few dates left in December, so if you would like to check availability for your event, feel free to drop me a call or e-mail at info@anthonychan.co.uk

  If you would like to enquire about or book your wedding entertainment, visit the website at Anthony Chan, or e-mail info@anthonychan.co.uk

To keep up to date with all my latest performances, join this blog and join the facebook fan page at 



No comments:

Post a Comment