Sunday, November 10, 2013

Makeney Hall Wedding Fayre Magic


 
From the BrideFayre Team
"We have some truly great things happening at the Makeney Hall wedding fayre on the 17th - we have a pop up cafe (intrigued??) for coffee, cakes and crepes and many of the suppliers are offering amazing deals for the last wedding fayre of the season. Like this page for free entry or if you prefer email me bride@bridefayre for free tickets."

 I'll be performing my brand of close up wedding magic at Makeney Hall Wedding Fayre.

 (Photo courtesy of www.weddingvenues.com)

As this is my last wedding show of 2013, I will be offering a one time special offer for 2014 Weddings in Derbyshire. Only available on the day, so make sure you pop along and have a look at this fantastic offer!

For free tickets to this event visit www.weddingshowdates.com
or E-mail me at info@anthonychan.co.uk

Hope to see you there!

 If you would like to enquire about or book your wedding entertainment, visit the website at Anthony Chan, or e-mail info@anthonychan.co.uk

To keep up to date with all my latest performances, join this blog and join the facebook fan page at 

No comments:

Post a Comment