Saturday, November 30, 2013

Magic Wedding Entertainment Derbyshire

One of my favourite effects to perform at weddings over the last year, has been the coin bend.


Effect - A wedding guest takes one of their own coins, and signs it to ensure I can't swap it for another one. They hold the coin in their own hand, and it bends.


Sometimes, I'll take it a step further and add in some hypnotic suggestion. Just for fun I might make you believe the coin is made of glue, causing your hand to stick together, and your other hand sticks to the side of your head. 
I might even offer to give you my wallet if you can open your hand!


How strange would it be if you believed there was 1000 helium balloons attached to your wrist?


 If you would like to enquire about or book your wedding entertainment, visit the website at Anthony Chan, or e-mail info@anthonychan.co.uk

To keep up to date with all my latest performances, join this blog and join the facebook fan page at 

No comments:

Post a Comment